Join Our Team
Churchill Stateside Group is looking for experienced professionals in the mortgage lending field with the ability to grow a large-scale business. The successful candidate(s) will possess strong aptitude for accuracy and detail and must be able to work independently as well as function in a team-oriented setting.
If you or anyone you know might be a qualified candidate, please take a moment to look at our job postings. We look forward to hearing from you!
☛ Asset Manager: position is focused on monitoring a portfolio of institutional investments in multifamily properties. You will monitor the operational performance, physical condition, and compliance to the various debt and/or equity programs of each multifamily property in your portfolio. You will report your findings to senior management, institutional investors, and/or various federal agencies such as HUD, USDA, GNMA. This is a ground floor opportunity with a growing, privately owned, investment/mortgage banking firm. You will report directly to the SVP and Director of Asset Management.
- Three to five years of experience managing a commercial loan portfolio and/or as an asset manager with a LIHTC syndicator.
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Must be able to write short reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Must be able to travel 25% of time on a national basis.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable debt and equity program policies and procedures.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all internal policies and procedures.
- Maintain a cooperative and professional manner with internal and external customers.
- Must be a team player and be willing to “wear multiple hats”.
- Must be thorough, accurate and timely.
- Salary: commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Clearwater, FL
Please email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources.
At Churchill Stateside Group, we value our employee’s health and well-being. We provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits program designed to help balance work and life responsibilities.
CSG supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO. We seek talented and committed individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or veteran status.