Churchill Stateside Group (CSG) delivers low-cost, creative financing options for both multi-family and healthcare projects for developers seeking FHA Housing and Urban Development (HUD) programs for new construction, moderate to substantial rehabilitation, acquisition or refinance. We can integrate multiple funding sources in both favorable and unfavorable economic environments. CSG can perform thorough due diligence on
the financial structures that make the most sense for every project – to speed up processing and to improve risk-based pricing and terms.
FHA/HUD Multi-Family Housing
Churchill Mortgage Investment LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSG. CSG, is an approved Multifamily Accelerated Processing Lender (MAP Lender), which allows it to provide mortgage insurance for multifamily properties through a variety of programs administered by the Federal Housing Administration under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development. As a HUD MAP Lender, Our very seasoned staff has combined over 70 years of experienced in FHA multifamily and possess the expertise to perform all underwriting and processing functions for multifamily housing loans and to submit applications directly to HUD for expedited review via the MAP program. Following are brief descriptions of the more popular programs:
Why Consider FHA/HUD Multifamily Loan Programs?
- Non-recourse for all programs and during both construction and permanent loan periods with straightforward carve out language. For more information on FHA’s non-recourse program please click here.
- Longest amortization terms of any capital source in the industry (35 or 40 years depending on the product). In fact the 221(d)(4) program for new construction provides a 40 year fully amortization term after completion of construction.
- Low Interest Rates – Because an FHA loan is Federally insured and securitized through Ginnie Mae these loans offer the lowest interest rates available.
- HUD has undergone a substantial strategic restructuring in the last few years which has resulted in greatly improved processing times.
- Affordable properties are provided even more streamlining.
FHA/HUD Section 221(d)(4) Program (New Construction & Substantial Rehabilitation) The FHA/HUD Section 221(d)(4) Program is a very attractive financing option for new construction and substantial rehabilitation of market-rate, affordable, and subsidized housing developments. Please click on the link above or contact one of our Production Officers to learn more of the terms and conditions of this program.
FHA/HUD Section 223(f) Program (Acquisition or Refinance) – The FHA/HUD 223(f) Program is designed for the acquisition or refinance of existing, stabilized, multi-family properties and is perfect for either market-rate or affordable projects. It is possible for a property owner to refinance their property through 223(f) to take equity out of their project. Please click on the link above, or contact one of our Production Officers, to learn more of the terms and conditions of this program.
Acquisition Bridge Loan to FHA/HUD (AB2H) Program (Bridge Financing for the Acquisition of Multifamily Properties) – Acquisition & Permanent Financing – Churchill Mortgage Investment LLC, has created a new program allowing for the acquisition of multi-family properties utilizing a short-term bridge loan, while simultaneously starting an application for a FHA/HUD Section 223(f) permanent loan takeout. The Acquisition Bridge to HUD (AB2H) program was designed with speed of execution in mind, allowing our customers to acquire new properties quickly, while also taking advantage of the benefits available under the Section 223(f) program. Please contact us for additional information.
FHA/HUD Section 223(a)(7) Program – The FHA/HUD 223(a)(7) Program is designed for the refinance of properties with an existing FHA insured loan. Please contact one of our Production Officers to discuss your options for refinancing an FHA insured property.
- HUD Section 223f
- HUD Section 221d4
- HUD Section 231
- Acquisition Bridge Loan to FHA/HUD (AB2H) Program
Contact us to find out how we can help.