FHA & USDA Lending
CSG delivers low-cost, creative financing options for affordable housing and market-rate multifamily developers seeking FHA and USDA programs for new construction, moderate to substantial rehabilitation, acquisition or refinance. We can integrate multiple sources of funding in both favorable and unfavorable economic environments. CSG has the ability to perform thorough due diligence on the structures that make the most sense for every project – to move the process along faster and improve risk-based pricing and terms.
FHA HUD Lending
New Construction, Rehabilitation, Acquisition & Refinance
Churchill Mortgage Investment LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSG, is approved to provide mortgage insurance for multifamily properties through a variety of programs administered by the Federal Housing Administration under the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development as a Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) Lender. As a HUD MAP Lender, we have the ability to perform all underwriting and processing functions for multifamily housing loans, and submit applications directly to HUD for expedited review via the MAP program.
- FHA/HUD Section 221(d)(4) Program – for construction or substantial rehabilitation of multifamily properties, including market rate, moderate income and subsidized developments.
- FHA/HUD Section 223(f) Program – for acquisition or refinance of multifamily properties. Refinance transactions may enable owners to extract a portion of equity in the property.
- FHA/HUD Section 223(a)(7) Program – for refinance of multifamily properties with an existing FHA mortgage.
Acquisition Bridge Loan to FHA/HUD Section 223(f) Program
Acquisition & Permanent Financing
Churchill Mortgage Investment LLC, has created a new program allowing for the acquisition of multi-family properties utilizing a short-term bridge loan, while simultaneously starting an application for a FHA/HUD Section 223(f) permanent loan takeout. The Acquisition Bridge to HUD (AB2H) program was designed with speed of execution in mind, allowing our customers to acquire new properties quickly, while also taking advantage of the benefits available under the FHA/HUD Section 223(f) program. Please contact us for additional information.
- Acquisition Bridge Loan to FHA/HUD (AB2H) Program – Bridge Financing for the Acquisition of Multifamily Properties and Permanent Financing through FHA/HUD Section 223(f).
Financing for Rural Affordable Housing
Churchill Mortgage Investment LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSG, is approved by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) as a Section 538 Guaranteed Rural Rental Housing Program Lender. The USDA 538 program is designed to increase the supply of affordable rural rental housing through the use of loan guarantees. CSG makes and services loans on USDA approved projects.
- USDA Section 538 Program – for new construction or to rehabilitate existing rural apartment units for residents with low and moderate incomes.
Contact us to find out how we can help.